Here at Heavyweight Collections, we enforce the highest standard to protect your privacy while shopping with us.
- All your sensitive private information, including password, bank / credit card details etc. is transmitted over the Internet via 128 bit SSL encryption. No sensitive information will ever be sent via email. This ensures that no data can be intercepted on the way to and from our server.
- All your sensitive private information, including password, bank / credit card details etc. is stored under secure servers. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
- For each visitor to our web site, our web server automatically recognizes no information regarding the domain or e-mail address. We collect the e-mail addresses of those who post messages to our bulletin board, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, user-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations, payment information (e.g., credit card number and billing address) and transaction information as a result of a sale from our shopping cart.
- The information we collect is used to improve the content of our web site, used to notify consumers about updates to our web site, shared with other reputable organizations to help them contact consumers for marketing purposes or used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number or writing to us at the postal address.
- If you supply us with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by calling us at the number provided above, emailing us at the customer service address or by writing to us at our postal address. In order to effectively remove your name and address from our list, we will require your exact name and address to be removed.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line.
With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and we will use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our web site periodically.
- Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by mailing us at the postal address, calling us at the above telephone number or writing to us at the customer service e-mail address.
- Upon request we provide site visitors with access to unique identifier information (e.g., customer number or password) that we maintain about them, transaction information (e.g., dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases) that we maintain about them, contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them .
Consumers can access this information by sending us an e-mail at the customer service address, writing to us at the postal address or by navigating to the MY ACCOUNT section of our web site.
- Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information or transaction information. Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number, writing to us at the postal address or visiting us at www.HeavyTshirt.com.
- With respect to security: When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial information, we redirect visitors to a secure server and will notify visitors through a secure lock symbol on your browser. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
- If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the postal addresses or the customer service phone number. You may also contact the DMA's Committee on Ethical Business Practices at DMA´s Corporate Responsibility Department, state or local chapters of the Better Business Bureau, state or local consumer protection office, The Federal Trade Commission by phone at 202.FTC-HELP (202.382.4357) or electronically at www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/.